<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8094277756803211799?origin\x3dhttp://holdthrillkiss.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

❝JOLO❞
Note to self: Before you fall for someone, make sure they’re ready to catch you.
It's the good girls who keep diaries; the bad girls never have the time. Tallulah Bankhead
Well then, i can't decide if i'm good or bad.

Facebook >> Twitter >> Tumblr


Your Mood:








Thursday, May 21, 2009 @ 11:49 PM
School starts at Three today, so Maine, Gen and i went to Joy's house to chill.
JOY YOU ARE SO RICH. I LOVE LEKA SO SO MUCH. WAIT, IS THAT HOW ITS SPELT? K ANYWAY, YOUR HOUSE IS FANTASTIC. AND YOU HAVE TWO POOLS?! AND I LOVE ROCK BAND!!
So we had lunch at Joy's house, and we played rock band.
Maine, i'm pro k(:
k but you rocked the drums too.
AND JOY.
She can play freaking expert level.
It's like peanuts to her.
Gen, you're good too.
Well then we had lab, PIPC lab.
I swear i'm going to bring a rag to stuff it into that teacher's mouth next time.
She can really talk.
Non-stop.
50 minutes.
Even during the test.
EVEN BRENDA TOLD HER TO SHUT UP.
I dont know why, but i didn't feel like going for touch today.
I felt so sick.
But, ironically, today's touch training was the BEST ever.
Because we played under the pouring rain.
But of course, after touch, it was super disgusting, wet, sticky icky, whatever you call it.
And i met Reuben and Janice for dinner..