|
Ernest: Shit dude, you missed out on all the fun. Ah well, maybe you should organize something else another time.
Clarence: Yea, its was so fun, i dont wna organise smth like this anymore. Make me cant sleep for a week. Ow Yi kun: how about next week ? lol Joey: NEXT WEEK?Faint* Clarence: bye by i migrating to india. please dun try to contact me. Ernest: Hahaha. Oh, the anxiety! Joey: -.-why india of all places. Clarence: OI what of all place. cool ok india Joey: my hometown, africa cooler. Clarence: LAWL! Joey the african Ernest: Reference to being a monkey or black, joey? Clarence:both i think, haha. Joey: Sorry for the late reply.I went to take the spear. Ernest: You're the only non-black person I know whose hair matches their skin color. ;) Joey: Okay, i' starting to aim. Ernest: Have I mentioned how your hair complements your skin tone in an exquisite manner. Classy. Clarence: HAHAHAHAHA! Joey the Black african monkey.. Sweet... Joey: Ernest, why;re you still replying after i threw my spear at you? Joey: Clarence-.-You're no better.You shortie. Ernest is like one head taller than you. |



