I don't know why i woke up so early. I went to school just to deliver Tiger. And in the process, Tiger was mewing from my house all the way till school. And the best is that the whole bus was looking at me, with a strange look on their face. Like what's that girl doing, mewing. Because apparently, the kitten wasn't in view since i put it on the seat. So because Tiger was kinda vocal, we can't bring her in with us into the LT. Imagine those cat haters. I really have to thank Brenda for lending her notes to me though. So after passing Tiger into good hands, Bimbos and i went to Char's house for yet another Movie marathon. This time, we watched dance videos. Funny how we always have a theme for the movies we watched. I just realised, yes.
We laughed, we pretended to cry, we waltzed, we danced. We farted, we burped and screamed out aloud. We pounced, we stacked, we gobbled, and we grooved to the music.
And it's friends like these who make your life worthwhile (:
EH I AM SO NOT GOING TO RENT MOVIES TO WATCH WITH YOU GUYS ANYMORE. DAMN TROUBLESOME TO RETURN. I MISSED 197 AND HAD TO WAIT TEN MINUTES, IMAGINE MY FURY.