|
Charmaine ALMOST broke my latecoming record! Damn it, i'm after all still the latest. She's like only one minute earlier than me! Well, our clique's pretty much wierd recently. Despite the talks. I hope the whole S problem blows over quickly. We need our Char back. Anyway, ended lessons at four today. Procrastinated till six for my haircut. At first it was just New urban male. Then girls and i went to LG. ZOMG I AM GOING TO GET EITHER PRADA OR THAT TRANSPARENT KEYPAD PHONE. I ZONT CARE. K then we headed for Royal sporting house, nike, blah blah, cotton on. Just shopped. Them, not me. I was only tempted to get a pair of shorts. Alright, which i got since it was on promotions. Finally, we went to Storm for my haircut. ( i so badly needed to get rid of those irrinoying split ends!) Took a total of forty minutes. Given forty minutes, surely those three lunatics were bound to camwhore. Infront of me somemore. I was trying to control my laughter throughout. IF THE HAIRSTYLIST CUTS WRONGLY COS I JERKED IM GONNA KILL GEN FOR HER SPASTIC EXPRESSIONS. Catch her live on facebook videos! Pssst: I didnt cut bangs. It just looks like it. |











