I used to look ezactly like that.
I liked today. No, i did not pick up money from the floor, or see some handsome dude walk past my class, idiot. I loved the weather! Gloomy, windy, rainy, and soothing. I wasn't that late for a start. And I think Gen found it rather shocking. Still, i was later than her. But not more than ten minutes. So proud of myself. CSAS was so funny today. K One is so full of crap. So we had this situation where we had no money. And we owe a vicious loan shark a large sum of money. How do we make S$50, 000 (LEGALLY) a month? So the teachers told us to come up with criterias and solutions for it.AND GUESS WHAT.
The solutions were:
1. Seduce a dying old man/woman who has children/wife/husband/mistress(ses).
2. Call Bill Gates.
3.Marry the loan shark.
4. Send Joey to do solution 1 and 3 since we don;t have Bill Gate's number.
Charmaine and Gen are such asses lah. Victim to seduce must be named Joey. I was so embarassed, but THANKFULLY, my class is moral enough not to mention prostitution...
Now, i bet Ms Chong remembers my name. And for such a reason too.
Well, that didn't really make my day. But at least CSAS was funny, and it didn't seem like i spent two hours in the classroom.
Anyway, now that Gen has introduced to me the idea of spending time alone, with myself, i'm kind of addicted to it. It doesn't even feel lonely. And i can take all the time i want to shop. You know, Gen. I just can't quit this addiction. I'm a hopeless shopaholic and i just checked my mail. There were fifty six new messages since yesterday. 90% contributed from blogshops like Shopaholic J, My Rose Bullet, My Sassy Flair, Whoo Desiree, Locked up stars, Dainty Room, The Vogue Lab, Dopestreet, Scarlet Room, and so on telling me that there are MAJOR SALES, UPDATED CLOTHES IN THE CLEARANCE SECTION. i am practically drooling over here. Maybe you should just confiscate my ATM card. I'm still eyeing that wonderwoman badge and that mango croc skin wallet i spotted. Oh, by the way, MANGO IS HAVING LIKE A 70% SALE. Steph, you have to search properly. I found damn alot of treasure. See, Gen. This is not helping. No one's there to control me, and with a snap of my finger, i got that yellow Dorothy Perkins Dress. I'm in serious need of help. Shopaholic anonymous, anyone?