|
i can see your _________, see your _________, see your _________ now. Tough week, busy days. To summarise my week, i've been so busy that i could only afford to post on wednesday, because school starts at One on Thursday. I went for TPSU Annual General Meeting, had Touch on tuesdays and thursdays, and most importantly, I got back all my papers this week. I friggin passed everything other than PIPC, which explains why i had to go for remedial today. Remedial was horrible. It's such a waste of time. And i had to wait two meaningless hours for it. And it was spent coferencing with jacky and qianying, with Luke silently watching the conversation and Jacky irritatingly nudging Qianying and I. Hilarious. I feel so behind time now. I've got to study PIPC and HAP. And i've got to understand math. Bloody hell. I went for tutorial, LATE and i didn't understand a single shit. Okay, we've been skipping too many lectures. Can't help it, can't help it. |




