|
Skipped Math Lecture today. Not good. I've been skipping too many lectures recently. The problem is, i just can't seem to drag myself out of bed! Sorry Shan baby. I will let you fart in my face as a punishment. Next time. Well, obviously when i woke up for math tutorial, it was already damn late. i am always late. Is this even a surprise? But 48 minutes late for tutorial? My friends were saluting me. The usual procedure is a warning letter. yet this kind Mr Tan, (whom i think is elina's dad) just kindly marked me as present. I better find some time to thank elina. Speaking of elina, oh dear, i've got to do something. K, but that's another story. And Mr Tan can still smile so sweetly at me when i approached him to ask if he marked my attendance. I'm either very. very lucky. Or he's a very, very nice guy.
But my amazingly lovely friends, waited with me. Kind of forced by me, but i still love them like hell alot. Thankyoushanandgen. Watched Transformers with him, kind of forced by him too. But i actually loved the show. Better than Transformers 1 i think. And Megan Fox is damn hot. Are you sure she's a tranny? Well anyway, Tiger cabbed me home afterwards. Thanks for the treat too, jean. Wait till i get attacked by Giant robots before saying I love you. |



