<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8094277756803211799?origin\x3dhttp://holdthrillkiss.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

❝JOLO❞
Note to self: Before you fall for someone, make sure they’re ready to catch you.
It's the good girls who keep diaries; the bad girls never have the time. Tallulah Bankhead
Well then, i can't decide if i'm good or bad.

Facebook >> Twitter >> Tumblr


Your Mood:








Time stopped for that one look, when our eyes met across the distance.
Tuesday, July 14, 2009 @ 3:26 PM
I think we made a huge din at Pizza Hut. Like a seriously embarassing fool of ourselves. K fine. MYSELF. Dang. Shitty cockroach. Almost made me puke. Stupid phones that enable the video function to capture candid unglamourous moments. Made me spill the pepsi on Char's jacket, which is actually Lynette's. And her beloved bag. And her glow in the dark havianas. And my shoes. And my dress. The Pizza Hut at Tampines Mall sucks. The service i mean, not the food. I refused to pay for the service charge. Because they didn't even help us clean up, just hand us a couple of napkins to clean the mess ourselves. Hello? What's service charge for. I didn't pay to serve myself, alright. And there are cockroaches in your restaurant. Is that supposed to happen. They are lucky i didn't scream. I freaked out so much my knee banged the table though, and all the utensils jumped up. AND THE OTHER FOUR WOULD ONLY JUST SIT BY AND LAUGH UNCONTROLLABLY WHILE I TACKLE ON THE BABY COCKROACH. Still, it's that bloody pest. That disgusting shit. I will sue if i can. I don't even feel like paying for the food. They should compensate us one pan pizza. Crap, I dont want to pay. What can they do. Their attidude sucks ttm, anyway. And we missed HAP lab today. Not sure yet if the marks will be forfeited yet, but since the whole class didn't turn up, maybe there's a slight chance that it'll be postoned. But guys, just be prepared k. But it's not really Kent's fault. It isn't Kent's fault. It's our responsibility to check if we have lab ourselves. Kent's constant reminder is just a bonus for us. Since we're already in poly, we should check the timetable ourselves. Other than APEL of course. So people, don't blame Kent or Royston k. THOUGH ROYSTON SUPPOSEDLY KNEW THAT THERE WAS HAP LAB WAY BEFORE.