|
So Doctor Soon has been really spot on about most of the stuff we shared. Charmaine's consultation took so long, i could have fallen asleep. But at least now, she's got better advice. And so do i (: Alright, Doctor Soon's actually kent. Trust me, he's an excellent psychologist/ therapist. What ever you say. Qianying and i had like from three hours till the PIPC1 remedial. Thankfully, Char was waiting for Dhabi, Gen for Jolyn, and Kent for us? So naturally, we got bored and decided to play truth or dare. (Char's lame idea) But as the truths got more exciting, we forgot about the game and just had HTHT. Intriguing discoveries i must say. Everything we knew or thought was just a facade, or probably only the surface of the content. I think i need to show more concern now. Nothing's what it seems. I've been contributing to the advice though. (Yes, i speak from experience, Gen.) I think most of our problems just suck. And kent, you're too nice a guy. Please be meaner. You can just go bang the wall for being too nice. Well, all of us had our fair share of problems, and everyone just chipped in advice. OTHER THAN GEN. That carefree goy. Didn't have to worry about a single shit. You think you've a boring life. You're just lucky you don't have to ponder over certain stuff. Well, i think i've thought it through. I'll just leave things hanging and see how it goes. I've been taking the initiative and i'm tired, because you don't actually reply. Please start stepping out from your comfort zone. Or both of us will just die waiting.
|




