<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8094277756803211799?origin\x3dhttp://holdthrillkiss.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

❝JOLO❞
Note to self: Before you fall for someone, make sure they’re ready to catch you.
It's the good girls who keep diaries; the bad girls never have the time. Tallulah Bankhead
Well then, i can't decide if i'm good or bad.

Facebook >> Twitter >> Tumblr


Your Mood:








Urine analysis, and bloody tiring days.
Tuesday, July 28, 2009 @ 11:08 PM
KANASAI. We had to use our own urine for HAP lab today. It was just plain disgusting. I could totally smell macdonalds and seaweed shaker fries in shauna's pee! And Atticus measured the vol of his pee, like 150ml? And our muscles were super strained. Because we were forced to pee for every 20 minutes to collect results. There was this part where student A need not drink any water, student B had to drink water equivalent to 12ML of your body weight and student C, saline water aka salt water. Everyone was in such agony and i was so bloated after my second cup of water i really felt like vomiting. Seriously, i'm not a drinker! I dont even go to the toilet THAT often. The best part was that the HAP lab report need not be submitted in the end. Fuck POH. Really. I usually dont say F. So imagine how pissed i am. Nevermind HAP. Met Nicol and Cy after school. Went to watch them play street soccer till touch. And Megan keeps saying i'm pocahontas-.- She can't even pronounce it properly, so she just calls me PO. I DONT WANT TO BE THAT FAT ASS KUNGFU PANDA. NEITHER DO I WANT TO BE THAT BABY ALIEN TELLETUBBY. Got injured while diving. BLAH WHY AM I ALWAYS RETURNING HOME WITH BRUISES.