|
To all the POL-ITE team who were superb out there in the field, cheer up! I know it's hard to accept the fact that we've lost, especially since you put in so much effort in training. The other team sucks, like totally. Don't want to spell out which school they're from. But they have absolutely no sportsmanship. We saw what happened out there in the field, and we were cursing away cos we felt your disappointment when the referee was obviously a bias bitch. Anyway, Dont stop! Never give up!
On the other hand:It was hilarious this morning. I was super drowsy because the weather was superrrrr shiok. (Raining heavily) Best time to sleep and i've got disgusting Math Stat lecture. But i thought i couldn't skip it, cos my best friend's gonna fart in my face. But when i went to check my phone, those four other idiots messaged me the same thing. Basically to summarize it all, " WE WANT TO SLEEP, SKIPPING MATH" I was so tired i didn't even realise Gen sent wrongly saying she wanted to skip Math tutorial instead. When i saw the word math, i just rejoiced and collapsed back to my bed. Sighs, I love telepathy.
|



