|
I'm oh so glad there're potential teachers among us. I really do have to thank Shuan, Kent and Stephanie, kent's supervisor. So here's something hilarious:
Shuan: (Teaching me and Ely math) Then he says something and looks at us. Me: Uh, was that a question or a statement? Shuan: It's a question. ( It was a yes or no question) Me: (pokes Ely and tells him to say yes while i say no.) Shuan: Says something again. Me: Uh, was that question or a statement again? Shuan: It's a question. So ely and i answered again. Then, shuan said something again. This time, drawing a question mark on the rough paper. Yes, i assume that's a question. No, i wasn't trying to be funny. Just that you should see the way shuan talks! He's monotonous, really. Then later, Kent took over. Kent: Okay, you try this question. Me: I've done it. Correct? Kent: You sure correct? You want to check? Me: Observes his facial expression, and figures it must be wrong. Kent: (Laughs and says) Hey, exam don't have my face to see if you're right or wrong okay. Heehee. I couldn't help it. It's like a natural reaction. When he starts twisting his face, okay. i know i'm wrong. My study group is like the best ever. They're so fun to be with. Steph's right. It's the best time to bond. Ely is just pure lame. And Qianying throwing erasers at kent to call for him is just jaw dropping. That's because she's always spot on, and yes it hurts. Shaun can just rattle on and on about what he's teaching without actually having to refer, and our conversation between whether it's a statement or question he's asking is hilarious. But distracting at times because they're all laughing at us. I'm gna miss them all <3 |




