<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8094277756803211799?origin\x3dhttp://holdthrillkiss.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

❝JOLO❞
Note to self: Before you fall for someone, make sure they’re ready to catch you.
It's the good girls who keep diaries; the bad girls never have the time. Tallulah Bankhead
Well then, i can't decide if i'm good or bad.

Facebook >> Twitter >> Tumblr


Your Mood:

↓







I'm supposed to be studying.
Wednesday, August 19, 2009 @ 8:53 PM
Why i changed my blog link.
Yeah, it's because Charmaine rocks no more.
KIDDING.
Because Char changed hers. 
And Steph changed hers.
 And Shan felt like changing hers. 
And Gen's has no link to ours. 
k, I think that rhymes. I just felt that a change might be nice :)
This is what they teach on TV nowadays:
On what occasion would a guy want his girlfriend to accompany him?
1. Birthday
2.Valentine's day
3.When he's sick
4.When he's having some setbacks
No offence to the guys reading this post, but this is just for guys, generally. Well, not all. But mostly all. And some who're just plain jerks, maybe? We all know it can never be 1. Because they would want to celebrate it with their friends. But still, for the sake of presents, maybe they'll celebrate earlier or later. For 2, it's just an excuse and a consolation that they're not one of those "losers" who're single. But they still feel the pinch don't they. Because on this day, they have to pay for almost everything. For 3, if he does want his girlfriend's company, it's really rare. Because of guys and their ego. I think i need not further explain. So in short, guys would only want their girlfriend's company when they need them. K lah, i feel so bad. I said some guys only. Kent, you're not one of them. I know i know. Who doesn't know. HAHA.
Ohmygod why am i watching TV.