|
Maid: Jo, you still want those flowers? Me: What flowers? Maid: The flowers your brought home! Smelly already. Me: I brought home flowers? When? Maid: I dont know, this year i think maybe valentine's day. Me: (Finally takes a look at the bouquet of flowers) That's not mine! Maid: It is! I swear your brought it home! This year! Me: This year? Comfirm not mine already. It's mom's. Maid: NO, ITS YOURS. Me: THIS YEAR I WHERE GOT BRING HOME FLOWERS. ASK MOM. Me: MOM ARE THOSE YOURS?! Ma: Which one? Oh, yeah that one your father give one, never-mind can throw away already. ( It was kind of pathetic, just one stalk of rose, because my father isn't the romantic kind, unfortunately.) Me: SEE NIKA. NOT MINE. Maid: How i know, you got so many. Yeah yeah, just now still swear. My maid doesn't believe i don't have a boyfriend. How cute. I swear she has one. I saw one sweetie something in her phone contacts. And her display picture. oh my goodness, don't even want to know more. Maybe it's a secret affair :O |




