|
Went for OBC revision lecture today. Found it pointless, so we went to Bizpark for pancakes! They're awesome, not to mention the calamari! So i had garlic bread, cream of chicken, pancakes with maple syrup and butter(of course macs nicer but school more affordable) and hash-brown! I told you i was being a glutton. They could hardly believe the change of appetite in me. I'm not pregnant damn it. Craving you know. And i'm trying to gain weight. I need to start finishing what's on my plate, or sooner or later i'll get blown away by the wind. Anyway, introduced the video Cy asked me to watch to steph and shan. The three of us were laughing so uncontrollably the people around us were like okay, what the hell is so funny. But shan was too innocent to get what Kumar was saying the whole time, other than some straightforward points. After we were finally done, i went for PIPC1 revision lectures and the two slackers went home. Don't know if it's too much sense of urgency or what. (Right, steph?) Btw, when we went searching for the right LT to go to, we accidentally opened the door to the wrong LT and OMG it was flooded so terribly with students. Sitting on the floor and all. So i say, singaporeans, so kiasu for what. One semestral exam only like that. All the closet muggers reveal themselves and all the scumbags who said they don't study, come out all the tests highest. Basket. I hate it, really, i loathe it. (Black horses, kent told me) Enough about them, i was starving after PIPC1 so we went to Design school and i ordered my favourite Beef steak with honey mustard and herb with nacho cheese fries. Delicious to the max, yum yum. And Shan couldn't believe i actually dreamt of food. What's wrong with all these people. I'm normal, go flip to topic 10 of HAP. This is late puberty k. AND DID I MENTION THAT A MOSQUITO CONVENIENTLY KISSED ME ON THE CHEEK? !@#$%^&*()@#$%^&*(. It's so damn bloody itchy, and it looks like a pimple-.- :O Joey, what's wrong with you. Are you bingeing?! |




