|
Right now, i'm watching the national day parade live on TV. Big bloke just arrived. I wonder what will happen if he denies permission for the sergeant to march past the parade. Anyway, the red lions are cool, and i want to join them. Skydiving is going into my list of things to do before i die. I was just chatting with Eugene and we have decided. Next National day, we;re going to attack Singapore while everyone's at the parade, wasting bullets and resources. Then we'll demand for MOE to close down or something. Now i'm wondering if i'll get sued for saying this. Meanwhile, there's finally something interesting. And it's like 7:40. Alright now i take back my words. It was only like four minutes that made me laugh. Eyy, i just saw the "macaroni" dance. Okay, what's up with the pole dance. *so disappointing* What's that got to do with National day? Now Keldon and i are seriously criticizing the programmes. There was this tranny he saw, and this scary fat woman in blue sparkling gown with soldiers as backup dancers? That's a very wierd combination. And the soldier dropped his gun-.- But the little children and their ambitions were damn cute. " I want to be a PSP helper" For a moment i was like huh? Until he said " Help people to play PSP" Boy, dream on man. I also wanna be a "shopping helper". Just that i keep what i shopped for. And i think it was the very same guy who said he wanted to be the president? And then they zoomed in on the president's face. He looked like he was thinking "So you think very easy lah". Okay shit, i should really stop. I won't be surprised if this comes out in stomp. Maybe i'll migrate to America. They make more sense.
|




