|
I never knew it was 09-09-09, but it seemed like just yesterday that it was 07-07-07. I feel like i got set up to meet you. I'm naive, silly whatever you call me. But in the end, i went ahead willingly. I might be glad at that fact, considering that i finally got to know how i feel about you. Maybe we've had more misunderstandings to clear, but we both know things should stay the way it is now. I don't think i hate you still. That would be childish. But we're back to being friends. That i hope to remain, and i hope you understand. Because you have always been all talk, but no action's been made. You might look the same, feel the same, smell the same but you're not the same to me. Not anymore.Just because i told you the truth. I liked the conversation we had. It's like a confession period, but we're doing it the right way. Not like we used to. You are a stubborn, fickle-minded bull who's fierce, petty and crap. Not now, i meant when we were quarelling. But all's well now. But somehow i see a repeating scene happening. Not us. Them, and i fear for her. "No one ever said that life would be fair, or that the moments you wanted to last forever would. As you start to realize, people who once said that they cared can stop in an instant and those people who once made you the happiest, are now the ones who make you cry. You realize that no matter how much you care about someone, it doesn’t mean they will care about you. Letting go of something isn’t hard, it’s what you leave behind that’s the hard part. You realize that kisses don’t always mean something and promises can be broken, just as quickly as they are made." |




