<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8094277756803211799?origin\x3dhttp://holdthrillkiss.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

❝JOLO❞
Note to self: Before you fall for someone, make sure they’re ready to catch you.
It's the good girls who keep diaries; the bad girls never have the time. Tallulah Bankhead
Well then, i can't decide if i'm good or bad.

Facebook >> Twitter >> Tumblr


Your Mood:








Tuesday, September 1, 2009 @ 1:02 PM
Shan: Oh yeah, i've got something I forgot to tell you.
Me: What?! (Anticipating something important)
Shan: HAPPY TEACHER'S DAY!
Me: -.-

Yes, it's teacher's day. I  messaged every teacher that i have in my contact list, except those horribly hated ones. I could tell i really made some's day. A few were really touched i still remembered them, but one of them just said thanks. By the looks of it, i bet she didn't even know who i was unless she sees my face. That's rather tragic, i know. Well i've never been any teacher's pet. I hate sucking up. Oh wait. Mr Dickson. (Eeeyer) I rather not be.

I visited Bedok South yesterday. I was trying to ignore the new indoor sports complex. But it was just humongous and i was fuming at why it had to be built so late. Well i saw my discipline mistress, (although she seriously blended in with the curtains in the hall) I'm still damn terrified by her presence, and the sight of her. Natural instinct, to run. Because i've got into so many problems with her. Prefect, detentions, late coming (not surprising) and what else, i forgot. But these were the major few. I barely said hi or caught eye contact with any of the teachers, because they all seem in a hurry. I wasn't back for them anyway. I returned for the canteen food. No, i'm not a cheapo. But i can't deny they're cheap and good! Yummylicious, i spammed the chili with ghim. Nostalgic, nostalgic. Then we decided to catch the teacher's day concert. I was so embarassed for the performer other than the Jason Mraz song. There was this huge sized girl in modern dance. Yes, modern dance. She was shaking and dancing in this low cut shirt and her boobs looked like it was going to drop out any moment. My friends were laughing away, not because the performance was entertaining, more of my criticism. We got so bored, we left halfway during the indian dance. Then we headed to Cathay to catch our movie. Blistering heat, crowded buses. I hate it all. We almost wanted to cab. But we bused all the way.

Being a half day off for all secondary schools, the cinema hall was full to the brim and poor us had to sit seperately. In the first and second row. The proposal was awesome. A little bit of unexpected scenes here and there, but i directed it to ghim. It was so hilarious, i told her what's going to happen and some really did. But i think i'm immune to sadness, heartbreaks and breakups because when everyone was tearing i was laughing away. HAHA. Don't say i'm wierd, ghim. But overall, it's a nice show.

We spilt up after the movie and i went to PS supposedly to meet my mom. That's like the second day in a row that i've been to PS. Well anyway, i didn't meet my mom in the end but i met Cy for awhile. He's so full of nonsense. After he left, i took ages window shopping and figuring out what to buy from spotlight but i couldn't find anything so i just left PS lugging three kilograms of rabbit food and my shampoo.

And then, some ex convict had to spot poor, innocent me, who miraculously had money in my wallet when i thought i'm broke. So yeah, i paid three dollars for a piece of paper blessing me. Actually, i would have rejected her if she wasn't a big-sized, woman with tattoos all over her body. But i'm glad i'm giving them a second chance.