<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8094277756803211799?origin\x3dhttp://holdthrillkiss.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

❝JOLO❞
Note to self: Before you fall for someone, make sure they’re ready to catch you.
It's the good girls who keep diaries; the bad girls never have the time. Tallulah Bankhead
Well then, i can't decide if i'm good or bad.

Facebook >> Twitter >> Tumblr


Your Mood:








She's the best choice i've made.
Tuesday, September 15, 2009 @ 11:57 PM
Second date with Best friend today! We caught I LOVE BETH COOPER.It's a hilarious show. Felt embarassed for the loser guy, though. Like seriously. And poor Hayden had to kiss him. No idea why, but we're always super guai lan when we're out together, just us alone. Like when we choose our meetup locations, (today was Bukit Batok. Crazy right, i know) , and when we choose the seats out of four, we'll purposely pick the middle two. Today, we sneaked to the couple seat, and our hearts were thumping whenever someone walked in because Best friend claimed that the ticket checker would come in. Well she did, eventually. Catching us unaware as well, with me attempting to hide the sneaked-in KFC. Then we were forced to return to our original seats. Bitch, the show was ending and she just interrupted like that! Then after the movie, i suggested we go to the library. Alright, bad idea. Because when i go to the libraries, i'll always return home, no fail with the maximum amount of books that i can borrow. In this case, Six. There were more that i picked out initially. I already cut down alot, like really. I love books. I love fiction. I miss writing. Sighs. How come poly doesn't require us to do compositions.

Weihao entertained me all the way home today. Been kind of long since we chatted over the phone. With somebody to talk to, my going home trip was so fast, i was back home before i knew it. Oh shit, which reminds me i have to get back to him. I forgot.