|
I AM FREAKING PEEVED. Like in the i desperately want to punch somebody mode. What's up with people leaving a huge space at the back of the bus and not moving in, leaving the people in front to squeeze like mad, such that they can't board the bus. Because of that my arm got jammed in between the bus door and i nearly fell when the bus turned. I need to gain weight to prevent myself from flying out of the bus. Well thats not all. Taxi drivers who're old and fogey go one ultra big round, pretending that they know where the passenger's destination is but fact is they don't. Just because you're old, I'm not going to glare at you. But oh goodness gracious me. Why's the whole world getting on my nerves. From toa payoh to turf city ended up nine dollars. There goes my part of my allowance. I still have to pay for the competition. Life's sucking like a vacuum cleaner.ON THE BRIGHTER SIDE OF TODAY, We scored seven touchdowns today against RP and it was a draw against the other TP team. Maaaajooorrr improvement of course, but we were still nagged at. We should. might be sheer luck, because we were really messy on field. Enough of touch, well there's this relief teacher job, but i hate MOE, and they're the last company i'll ever work for. Then there's shermaine's offer to work at a bar in east coast, because the working hours are very flexible. I was thinking of the bar actually, what with training and competition hours. Surely no job would want me. And tomorrow, Shermaine and i are finally going to meet Peiyin. Going to timbre to chill. Now, i really need that.
|




