<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8094277756803211799?origin\x3dhttp://holdthrillkiss.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

❝JOLO❞
Note to self: Before you fall for someone, make sure they’re ready to catch you.
It's the good girls who keep diaries; the bad girls never have the time. Tallulah Bankhead
Well then, i can't decide if i'm good or bad.

Facebook >> Twitter >> Tumblr


Your Mood:








Another ordeal survived.
Thursday, October 22, 2009 @ 11:43 PM
Fuckshit, i was scared out of my wits but now that i recall, it really is kind of hilarious that I'm still lol-ing to myself.

Initially, i saw the dead one, surrendered in the middle of nowhere, no traces of being stamped to death though. Then i saw the ginomous one. It can also fucking fly. I swear i could have screamed. But i had to bite back my fear. That i absolutely hate. The suffocation, if not for the embarrassment for screaming. Darn the world. But it's comforting to know that i wasn't the only who felt that way. Freaking hell it was starting to flap its wings. I looked at the neighbouring queue. They hadn't realised the terror. The girl infront of me was already freaking out, we were both in the same awkward, helpless position. Lifting up and shuffling our feet to be sure there's none of them near us. I desperately wanted to climb atop something, just to be away from the ground. Then i stupidly lost sight of it because of that momentarily useless thought. But it's kind of easy to spot it again, just by looking at the woman behind me. Mouth twisted with horror, eyes bulging at the revolting thing, scurrying along the floors, barely a metre away, oh my i can cry if it comes. If that wasn't bad enough, I saw the offspring it semmed to be searching for. Alright a quick moment of sympathy there. But just a quick one. I then attempted to call for help. I need a comforting voice to distract me from the heart attack. Great help she was, i wanted to scream already :O Finally, like what seemed to me a millenium years later, the bus in shining armour came to the rescue. The women were frantically hurrying up the bus. I'm obviously, no exception. I swear i need baygon by my side.

Boyfriends are for killing cockroaches, now i know.