|
I'm getting annoyed with kids. I MISS BEARD PAPA. The only male colleague is an irritating whiner. I'm spending more than i'm earning. I'm already spending before i get my pay. I'm getting fatter from the delicacies in J8. Jason next door really is a sad case when his fellow colleagues abandoned him to do shopping. I'm always comforting Jason. Michelle really needs to concentrate on her job. If you work at libraries overnight for book checks and all you get $10 per hour. I just found out about the hawker centre above the bus interchange after eating the same food for the past eight out of the twelve days of work. My patience really does have it's limits. Singaporeans don't know how to read "OUT OF STOCK, NO MORE PREORDERS" $12.50 for a 100% pure durian mooncake with no cream, sugar, essence, preservatives or lotus paste mixed is VERY expensive although already stated that we are famous for our durian products.
|



