|
They look so cute together. Doubt they would want to hear another "Congratulations"! The whole time the groom was grinning from ear to ear. Nervous, yet excited. Waiting impatiently at the altar for his beautiful bride to appear. As expected, the bride looked stunning, true to the words that every woman is the prettiest on their wedding day. Why wouldn't they? Happy, excited, deeply in love, and starting a whole new life with their other half. Everyone present, friends, family, relatives, colleagues, could see how much Crispian really loves Cheryl. The so willing "I DO" got everyone cheering madly as if we were doing it on his behalf. And so, they got married with moms warning flower girls not to fidget or let the ring drop, babies giggling in the background and of course, everyone's well wishes. Weddings make me look forward to mine, and love shows make me want to have a boyfriend. I think there's still a long way to go. For both cases, i meant. I only knew you just kept staring and i just kept avoiding your gaze.
|



