❝JOLO❞
Note to self: Before you fall for someone, make sure they’re ready to catch you.
It's the good girls who keep diaries; the bad girls never have the time.
Tallulah Bankhead Well then, i can't decide if i'm good or bad.
I can't even find time for myself, much less for you.
Monday, October 19, 2009 @ 11:08 PM
These days, every time i'm struggling to keep awake.
Online, in movies, out with friends, church.
I'm a living zombie.
As if i'm not busy enough already, my careperson strongly encouraged us to have another CDS. So great, my timetable is fully packed. I start at nine in the morning everyday. If i'm lucky, i get to have an hour break, at most. Latest i end at six, oh god. Tell me again, why i'm doing this? For the animals. Right, for the animals.
I can't even find time for myself, much less for you.
Monday, October 19, 2009 @ 11:08 PM
These days, every time i'm struggling to keep awake.
Online, in movies, out with friends, church.
I'm a living zombie.
As if i'm not busy enough already, my careperson strongly encouraged us to have another CDS. So great, my timetable is fully packed. I start at nine in the morning everyday. If i'm lucky, i get to have an hour break, at most. Latest i end at six, oh god. Tell me again, why i'm doing this? For the animals. Right, for the animals.