|
I caught Pandorum today. It sucks. I don't even understand what's it about. Tiger had to explain it to me throughout the show and i'm like i dont get it. He just said, you don't have to. (-.-) I paid $9.50 for some show that i covered my eyes throughout. Gruesome shit. Ugly monster! I think Dawn had it worse. But so embarrassing, I got schocked at one part, and i squeezed the popcorn box, and the popcorn flew all over me.
Alright, and the person infront of me. Not my fault! It was a long time since we caught up. Tiger spent his remaining money on me at the arcade but oh well, we didn't catch anything. Dawn just stood there and had a good laugh. Then we had dinner with my family. Bet it was damn awkward for Tiger. The infuriating part is when the both of them revealed that i stay up late till three in the morning, still online and now my mom wants to get facebook. Fat hope. |



