<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8094277756803211799?origin\x3dhttp://holdthrillkiss.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

❝JOLO❞
Note to self: Before you fall for someone, make sure they’re ready to catch you.
It's the good girls who keep diaries; the bad girls never have the time. Tallulah Bankhead
Well then, i can't decide if i'm good or bad.

Facebook >> Twitter >> Tumblr


Your Mood:








Santa baby, i want more time.
Saturday, December 26, 2009 @ 1:54 AM

Maybe you can just give me Hermoine's time turner.
I have been so damn busy I dont know what's wrong with my life i still have four BIRTHDAY dinners yet to be eaten I still got to catch up with Ada Jiaxin Huishia Reuben Janice Meryl blah blah you get the gist so blog i am so damn sorry i haven't been updating because i just don't have even that few minutes of time to sit down and blog away I just freaking remembered i have to shade that darn dog skeleton i have to meet up my CSAS group to continue the presentation slides I have to catch up on revision for every single subject i have to spend more time with the two hopping babies and remind my sister not to forget milkyway and to make Ely's christmas card and to wrap up the rest of the christmas gifts and to go book a spot for the upcoming flea so that i can finally sell away all that junk. Poof. I am dead beat.