|
I hate crowded areas. So i hate TP today. Don't even mention about the open house. I think it sucked seriously. It was the worst ever. Sorry to say, but it's so not happening at all! I kinda stole the goody bag, and okay, what do i get. Nescafe, more than words and ben and jerrys voucher, a bandana (-.-) and some post office stamps? IKR. Anyway, the open house today caused the canteens to be over packed so we had to pack our own lunch. It was amazingly good, really. There were strawberrries sushis, sandwiches, fried rice! and chips, the usual. But it was good, we all are good cooks :) After lunch, we had basic microbiology lab. I'm complaining again because they still ain't providing gloves. ISN'T IT BASIC LAB SAFTEY. Damn it. The bacteria's crawling on our skins when we take the samples. (Brrr) halfway through lab, joy was analysing the condition of her nails and poof we suddenly decided on getting a manicure after school. Okay, so there flew my ten bucks, on barbie pink nails. Poor everest had to wait rather long for me, because we went out on a date again! This time, i wouldn't tell you how much i spent. I'm rather depressed at the fact. But I NETS IT AGAIN :/
|



