|
Start of war between the clans. I sat down when the loggers were about to cheer. CANNOT TAKE IT. Embarassing much. Anyway, I got Emeth and Dillon for station games today! Tampines junction. It's so fun pretending to be mini boss. The confused looks like huh, loggers counted as mini boss too?! DIE. Haha! The two were really funny bullies, and the proggers were so awesomely fun! Fireflies over the walkie, passerby cloud weather report from Asmine and song requests (fireflies!), all so cute and happening! Unlike L____s. By the way, i was labelled as the BIGGEST BALLS EVER, JOLO. Thanks uh, Emeth and Dillon. So kind. And today's the day Emeth and I realised we've got the same surname, Hence, the cousin calling. Ohyes, a note of caution. Don't ever board the buses of TP whenever there're camps. Consequences are you get squashed like a sardine, just like this PRIMARY SCHOOL KIDDO pushing me helplessly against the freshies, i think even the freshie felt sorry for me and offered me his drink. I couldn't wait to get my job done and over with. Ah, Macs for dinner, totally what i need, and log shopping and monopoly for digestion!
|





